Policies & Procedures
- Arrive 5 minutes before class start
- Students should come to class in proper dance/workout attire such as workout pants, t-shirts, and closed toe shoes.
- Class duration is 45-60 minutes based on age group.
- Students must attend a minimum number of classes in a season to be eligible to perform at Agni's recitals and showcases in Spring/Fall.
- Parents must strictly not to interfere with the class and will not be permitted to enter class room during instruction (except during recording at instructor's discretion).
- Inappropriate or rude behavior by parents or students will not be tolerated and will lead to the termination of classes.
- Students will require the written and/or verbal permission of their instructor if he or she would like to replicate in part or the whole exercise and/or dance routines learned in the dance class at a non- Agni event/location.
- Classes missed will not be made up, except those canceled by Agni. Agni reserves the right to cancel a particular class or batch at their discretion.
- Family and friends are allowed to view and record only as instructed by the teacher.
- Agni dance class instructors, class sizes, class levels, rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice - all decisions made by Agni will be final & binding.
- Agni reserves the right to terminate class membership of any student who is unable to follow the outlined policies.
- Right of admission into all dance classes is reserved by Agni.
- Fee is due before the First class day attended by the student, late fees will be assessed after the 2nd class.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be issued after the start of classes.
- Tuition will not be adjusted for absences.
- An registration fee will be collected at time of registration.
- No refunds will be issued for withdrawing from classes
- Safety is of utmost concern to Agni, all young dancers must be escorted to and from the building
- Students must inform the instructor about any past or current injuries/medical conditions. Agni will not be held responsible for pre-existing medical conditions
- Instructor must be informed in advance if someone other than a known parent/guardian will be picking up the child